From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:15:14 -0400
This is something very concrete that we could begin a campaign  about,
changing medicaid regs to provide for lactation services.  However, they pay
drs $13 per vss in NJ and NPs$11, so it isn't a very lucrative way of making
a living :-(  But with WIC and the Surgeon General, AAP etc  supporting BF
it is certainly a viable avenue of action for us to collectively take in US.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ