From:
CarolRNLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:29:11 EST
<< "Your BREASTS are wearing out"!!!!
 Let's just add this to the list of fairy stories and use it for
 educating some more people. >>

Hi all,

This comment just gave me an idea.  Remember a year ago we all contributed to
a list of "names people call us"?  Someone (who was it??--email me privately,
I need to ask you something!) compiled the list for all of us.

I would like to compile a similar list, of "fairy tales" and other equally
ridiculous "facts" we've heard people told about bf.  I've got a presentation
on Humor & BF, and in exchange for being able to use people's contributions in
my talk, I will collect them and present the final, polished list to y'all in
a month or so.  Feel free to post to the list, but please also send to me
privately, with "FUNNY STUFF" in the subject.  Sometimes I mow through posts
rapidly, & don't want to delete any of them!

TIA!

Smiles,
Carol in GORGEOUS, sunny St. Louis, where it almost hit 80 today
P.S.--My oldest son is competing in the Spelling Bee final Saturday.  Please
offer up prayers around 0900 U.S. Central time--a trip to Washington D.C. is
riding on this!