From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:45:17 +1000
I was at the Sydney Breastfest and won a prize for having the oldest
breastfeeder. It was kinda funny because I was minding my 2.5 yo niece who
is quite similar in colouring to me (ie blong hair, fair skin) as opposed to
my bonny black haired just turned 6yo Chinese daughter. I am sure that more
than one person thought I was breastfeeding the wrong child!!! I made the
offer but my niece wasn't interested ;-)
I don't think they too any photos of us!
Karleen Gribble
Australia