Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:06:37 +0000
That is a beautiful idea. I can see how it works, calming the mother and helping her focus on her baby and being responsive and loving....and yes, the babies will tune into this warm, safe mood. Together, they will be in the right 'place' to BF.

Even mothers who have had a difficult birth which they don't want to revisit may find they can tell their babies. Gentle support and exploration with the BF supporter will help her decide on this.

Would love to hear from others who have tried this.

Heather Welford Neil
Uk