From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:21:47 +0200
I got the following email in my mailbox. This woman asked to be called, but
I think she doesn't realize I live in Europe. Could anyone of you want to
contact her? If so, please email me so I can give you her telephone number.

Annelies Bon
Toxins in Human Milk
       http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/abon/bf_toxins.html
mailto:[log in to unmask]
living in a small city, Almere, near Amsterdam, The Netherlands