Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:08:09 +0200
I had the pleasure of sitting next to Tina Smillie at a conference in
Brooklyn - Playing Detective with Complicated Feeding Challenges- and she
was telling me about her protocol for oversupply.  I think this baby fits
the description of a baby who is getting mostly foremilk and not enough hind
milk.  If Tina is not on this list, maybe someone could enlist her to put in
a few words on her method of treating these moms and babies.  She says that
60% of her cases are and oversupply issue, and her protocol is brilliant.
I just want to say that all of you who live in North America should take
advantage of the conferences that you have there.  I had the opportunity to
go to two while I was in the US and learned so much from our fellow
lactnetters: Cathy Genna, Dianne Weissenger, Lisa Marasco ( the pajama party
after the lectures was where we learned the most!!), not to mention Ruth
Lawrence and Nils Bergman.  Subscribe to the baby conferences list and get
yourself to these conferences.........brainstorm with your
peers..........and be thankful that you don't have to travel 7,000 miles to
get there.  Invite these ladies to lecture in your area..........I am going
to get them to come to Israel!!
Esther Grunis, IBCLC, who totally missed the fall colors this year :-(
Lis Maternity Hospital
Tel Aviv, Israel