From:
Kim Ann Lorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:07:38 EST
Love the new name and logo!! I never got what 'eats on feets' meant. I also
 have had a bumper sticker on my van for years that says Human Milk for
Human  Babies!

I have personally benefited from donated breastmilk from a mom who pumps 90
 oz a day! And she is a working mom too! So she has enough to give for my
baby,  our local milk bank and her own baby! It is amazing that my baby is 18
mths and  still getting breastmilk and with my freezer full I see him
getting breastmilk  till he's 22mths! I am so thankful for that since I am used
to nursing my other  children till around 3yrs. I didn't connect with her
through this organization  but through a friend but I am so glad there is
something out there to help other  moms and babies in need.

Kim Ann Lorber
LLL Leader Quad Cities IA/IL
_http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/_ (http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/)

In a message dated 3/10/2011 11:54:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,