From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:08:00 -0500
Those of you who live near Pennysylvania need to put PA MILC's conference
on your calendar next time.  A *great* conference, well-run to the last
detail!  Lots of humor and good natured funning to make the serious stuff
ever-so-palatable.

The outcome of the fun/serious mix was apparent in a community nutrition
worker (not WIC) who said at lunch the first day, "I'm not one of those
breastfeeding nazis, but I did want to come and learn more about
breastfeeding" and who said on the second day, "I know now that the next
time I have a client who wants to breastfeed, I'm going to do everything I
can to help her do it."  Good job, PA!

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY