From:
The Jones Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:24:58 -0700
The family practice resident I've been telling you about gave his
lecture yesterday.  He came to our office right afterwards and said, "I
gave my talk, and it went great!  I actually even brought a doll and
taped the breast model to my chest.  I don't think male physicians
should be intimidated by breastfeeding."  Would love to have been there.

Move over Drs. Jack, Rob, Andrew;  I think we have another zealot!

Definitely made my day!

Bonnie Jones, RN, ICCE, IBCLC
from the sunny S.W. USA