From:
Jo Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 18:50:24 -0800
 In> Date:    Mon, 18 Dec 1995 09:36:15 -0800
 In> From:    "Lisa Marasco, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
 In> Subject: Re: EZZO method

 In> see this. The Ezzo philosophy of children as young adults denies their
 In> childhood existence and reflects the Victorian era influence on
 In> Christianity (outer appearances again win the show! But what about the
 In> white-washed sepulchre?), which is cultural, and not Biblical!

No, this method is not Biblical, but do we have the right to try to
change someone's religious views, or are we obligated to try to help
them within their own culture?  On a personal basis I will not hesitate
to challenge someone what is the basis for their belief, and offer
another interpretation.  However, in a professional position I can only
offer information about the problems created by rigid schedules.

I'm just a bit confused as to how far it is allowed to go when/if I run
into this situation, and would like be prepared for it.

Jo Clark, LLLL