From:
laura ehrenzeller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:40:33 -0500
Hi again Catherine:
Sorry I failed to mentioned another idea-you could contact a local
organization to donate money or items for a special discharge packet for
your bf patients.  You can contact me by e-mail for a list of possible items
but MOST importantly you could include your card with your phone number so
these Moms could contact you.  My local hospital gives my name and number
out to their bf Moms in case they have questions and concerns. My local
hospital will also give me their names only if the patients want them to. No
new ideas I have to offer just old ones but good ones. Just ways to keep
patients from failing through the cracks and you losing contact all together.

I know lactnet is not a pep rally but I failed to mention you are awesome to
care about these Moms!  Keep up the good work!  Sincerely, Laura H.
Ehrenzeller