From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 10:55:46 -0400
  I was told to nurse the baby right before the bris and right after . The
mochel also suggested singing to the baby to comfort him. After that do not
put the baby in the sitting position , it is better not to put him down at
all , but to hold him. I think it is very important to choose a  good mochel
who will be kind and gentle. And remember that this baby just had a minor
surgery , he is not in the condition to be a centerpiece of your celebration
, do not let people handle him too much.

Henya Kazatchkov
Brooklyn N.Y.