From:
Heleen en Harmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:39:49 +0100
Op 10 Nov 2006 om 9:11 schreef Catherine Watson Genna, IBCLC:

> Hi All,
> I need a 300 dpi or greater greyscale scan (.jpg or .tif) of figure 10
> in the following article. Takemoto, H. Morphological Analyses of the
> Human Tongue Musculature for Three-Dimensional Modeling. J Speech Lang
> Hear Res 44, no. 1 (February 2001): 95-107.
>
> I can't locate the author (if someone knows Hironori Takemoto Phd,
> physical anthropology, Kyoto, Japan) I'd appreciate his new email
> address) and have permission to reprint the figure from the publisher,
> but they can't supply a high resolution copy. Wierd. If anyone can
> help, I would be very grateful. Please email me privately, because I'm
> nomail for the next month. Thanks! Catherine Watson Genna
Have you tried his site? http://www.his.atr.jp/bpi/takemoto/
Must be the same person, since there is a picture of the inside of a
mouth on the front page.
I have taken a quick surf and you could ask for his pressent addres
at the Acoustical Society of Japan (via their English site):
http://www.asj.gr.jp/eng/overview/index.html

or the University (Japanese site): http://anthro.zool.kyoto-u.ac.jp/
for instance through [log in to unmask]

--