Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:39:10 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (1 lines)
Hi Lauren,

I'm a hospital-based LC.  We use Centricity to chart and yes our program coordinator was involved in populating the chart tabs when it was customized for us.  It seems to work fine for us and we chart on the baby's chart.  We can print labels as needed and we can cut and paste feeding plans as needed.  I also work as a staff nurse on our unit and I do bedside charting on those days.  On days I work as LC, I am usually too busy to stop and chart immediately.  I do catch up charting during lunch or Quiet Time, which is our floor-wide nap.  

Our outpatient LC also used this system but charts on the mom's chart, cutting and pasting into baby's chart if needed.  

Hope that is helpful.

Anne Duret, RN IBCLC

Springfield OR

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws.  If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html

To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]

COMMANDS:

1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail

2. To start it again: set lactnet mail

3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet

4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2