From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 23:06:09 -0400
Hello Netters,

Now that I have had some time to calm down, drive to Indi. to see my kidos
and get some e-mail from my netter friends that tell me we are all humans, I
will try again to get onto lactnet without overwelming fear.  I do apologize
for that personal post that who knows what I pushed, but obviously many of my
past posts were on it.  Sorry, to those of you that were on them.  Heard a
joke today.  Lady called the dairy and ordered 40 gallons of milk.  The man
responded with "Are you ordering 40 GALLONS of milk lady????" "What will you
do with 40 gallons of milk, if you do not mind me asking?" She explained to
him that she had heard soaking in a bathtub of milk was an aphrodisiac.  He
then asked her if she would  like the milk pasteurized and she said no, I
just want it past my nipples.  Think I will now go to sleep.  Good-night all.

"One cannot have wisdom without living life"  Dorothy McCall
"...... to have a crisis and act upon it is one thing.  To dwell in perpetual
crisis is another."   Barbara Gizzuti Harrison

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela