Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:18:02 -0600
My resource is me.  I have been working with babies as IBCLC for 25 years (and before that not as IBCLC).  I have seen this along with a white tongue coating.  Any research starts with observation.  I have a good memory and good visual skills.  I defer to Catherine Watson-Genna who has more resources than I do.  She has an excellent book I would HIGHLY recommend for outpatient LC's at least.  It is my Bible for difficult baby situations.