From:
Veronica Garea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:55:19 -0300
MRI scans use no ionizing radiation. Contrast agents are compatible with
breastfeeding. Gadolinium is the contrast agent most used, but even iodine
contrasts are acceptable while breastfeeding.

See
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/smd/Rad/CSIfaq/Breastfeeding.pdf(Administration
of Contrast Medium to breastfeeding mothers, The American
College of Radiology)

Veronica

Verónica Garea
LLL Argentina