From:
Fiona Coombes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 07:15:14 +0800
Hello everyone
I posted about a mother with a recurrent yellow 'scab' on her nipple
and an underlying galactocoele a few days ago, and haven't seen much
comment. (Thanks for the two who emailed me privately). Does anyone
know what to do in this sort of case. Mother is considering weaning
as her breast is constantly sore and she is fed up with continually
clearing blockages.
Any suggestions - I told her how clever you all were!!

Fiona Coombes MBBS IBCLC               [log in to unmask]
Lactation Consultant, Family Physician
Perth Western Australia