From:
Annie Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:05:55 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/02 9:13:59 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Sorry to be grumpy.

Kathy >>

You deserve to be grumpy, it is no different from the way I feel when a
client asks me the same question for the 10th day in a row, I give her the
same answer, different words, she still does not like the message and it
starts to wear me out.  For those of us
who cannot, will not or whatever read the instructions that you so patiently
put up on the list a zillion times, I say this,  "If you can't figure out how
to go no-mail, or unsubscribe the proper way which is VERY easy, you will
continue to get mail.  Perhaps this will inspire you to read the directions."
 We would do no less for our children we so love, I can only find their #$@#$
shoes for them so many times before they need to learn this lesson.  It's the
old "give a person a fish she'll eat for a week, teach a person to fish,
she'll eat for a lifetime" adage.  Everytime I see the request, I think,
'boy, they must be so sick of that!'  So I say, don't enable us!!, let us
learn the hard way and live your lives, of course, we still need you, so
don't go too far!
Love and RESPECT for you wonderful list moms,
Annie
Annie VerSteeg  IBCLC
Beach Area Breastfeeding
breastfeeding... It's for life