From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 19:08:35 -0500
I know you're all wondering why this in the subject line....Well one of my
nursing collegues came into the nursery asking if we were going to throw out
any isomil?  She's 9 months pregnant, had some difficulty with her last baby
and quit nursing after 6 weeks, he couldn't tolerate regular formula so they
had to go to soy.  Here I am (they all think I'm over the edge when it comes
to breastfeeding) trying to return to regular breathing after she says this.
 Well the nurses say yes there several cases that will be outdatting soon,
we'll put you're name on it!  I was SPECHLESS.  How long is ABM on the shelf?
 I will try to talk to this mom, but not until I can get the right words out.
 Why would any one want to give outdated formula if they didn't have too?

 Sometimes doesn't it just seem like EVERYONE is on the other side of the
fence.

Linda Rosetti
Clarkston, Wa.