From:
Barbara Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:29:20 -0500
"We know that there are many ICEA members who read Lactnet and are as upset about the  WHO CODE violations committed by ICEA as we are. We have heard from many of you and we thank you. We have another request. We need to have a list (QUICKLY!) of everyone who feels like we do.  Could you please send us back a quick response to this post with the following message:

 "I am an ICEA member and I want ICEA to follow the WHO CODE"
Please sign this message with your name and  qualifications.

Messages from non-ICEA members are also appreciated. Their message should just say. "I feel that ICEA should follow the WHO CODE." Also with name and qualifications.

Ask your associates/friends/ family and anyone else you know, who is an ICEA member and/or believes as we do to send us a message as well.

Thank you most sincerely,

Debra Madonna ICCE COTA , ICEA SECRETARY
Kathy Swift RN ICCE IBCLC  ICEA TREASURER
Barbara Kennedy RN ICCE-ICD CD(DONA) IBCLC. ICEA Director of Education