From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 19:11:04 -0500
Hello all.  I read that Kathy Auerbach teaches 3 part breastfeeding classes.
This is admirable, ...on my present time schedule, I do not include classes
in my private practice. I believe that having an entire class on positioning
really would help mothers and fathers prepare for breastfeeding.  I just
don't have the space or time at present to teach classes such as these.
There are bf classes at the VNA and at another private agency, and these
have wide insurance coverage, but I do not think that a lot of people take
them.  I also think that some childbirth instructors try to cram
breastfeeding into their classes...and this does not seem appropriate to me.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA
Remember to stop and smell the "roses!"