From:
vgthorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:04:17 +1000
Dear All,

Usually when I come onto Lactnet it is for a short visit, and this time I have continued longer than I intended.  Like many of you, I am time poor. When I can't contribute because of time pressures, I take a break - which I shall be doing today or tomorrow, when I go "nomail".

Before I take time out, I want to say that I've stayed on longer because of the continued ethos of sharing, the insights, and the citations of useful articles. May this long continue.

I shall be back later. Meantime, please copy items in my special interests to me, personaly. These include; milk-sharing, milk banking, wet-nursing, infant-feeding history, induced lactation, infant congenital conditions.

I'll be responding to messages for the next several hours before going "nomail".

Virginia

Dr Virginia Thorley, OAM, PhD, IBCLC, FILCA, GD Counselling
Private Practice Lactation Consultant (cohort of 1985)
Cultural Historian of the History of Medicine
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Co-editor with Melissa Clark Vickers of The 10th step & Beyond: Mother Support for Breastfeeding (Hale, 2012).