From:
Del Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:17:14 +0800
HI Stacy and all

only a quick post

Any unusual lump anywhere on/in our body that doesn't go away is worthy of
"respect" and should be investigated further. Wise words from a good friend
who was found to have breast cancer while breastfeeding her second child.

Sorry to be blunt, and it may not be the case with this mum, but it
shouldn't be left "to see what happens".

regards,
Del
Del Smith
Breastfeeding Counsellor