From:
Rhonda Feder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:33:58 -0500
This was reported in our local news a few nights ago (Philly area, not sure
which channel), and at the conclusion of the report, the reporter said
clearly and strongly (I'll have to paraphrase) that the best way to reduce
your child's chances of having ear infections is to "breastfeed instead of
bottlefeed your baby."  He also said not to smoke!

Rhonda Feder
Elkins Park, PA
lawyer and lay counselor