From:
Chrissy Bodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:02:59 -0500
Robyn and others,

Our LLL Area is in the midst of doing several "Nursing is Normal" Projects
(based on and with permission from the O'Brian's Nursing is Normal
Projects) and just finished taking a photo of a mama breastfeeding in her
combat boots! https://www.facebook.com/ninFlorida (photos 10-12 in the
Gainesville album.) While we were shooting the photos and she was nursing,
a couple came up to her and thanked her for her service. I thought it was a
really sweet moment.

Chrissy Bodin