From:
Effath Yasmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 01:11:07 +0000
I use that analogy too and find works very well for mothers to understand but I also add that the hot water faucet should be a steady supply of hot water once water is running. Else what might happen is if the faucet is kept open for a long time the water will again turn cold just as it would if the tap was closed and is opened with a much bigger interval in between such as longer time interval between feeds.

Yasmin MA,HDSE,CLEC,LLLL

MumbaiN India

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone