From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:05:30 -0400
For all of those who don't know his.  Human milk is considered a tissue
and the Human Milk Banking Association of North America, HMBANA. follows
the regulations set up for tissue banks.  There are guidelines for the
operation of Human Milk Bank available for a fee and if you need more
information please email me privately.  Much has been said and I just
wanted to add this so people would understand a little more about Milk
banking.
Thank you,
Darlene Breed, BS, RN, IBCLC
Coordinator, Breastfeeding Center