From:
Jay Nemrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 02:52:28 GMT
    Lisa (my wife) and I were reading the last digest and laughed and
laughed about the possibility of some new-wave rock group called Eddie
Bauer and the Breast-pumps!  What an interestng way to get the word out
about BF!!  Of course that wasn't what the posting was about, but the
subject line just tickled our funny bones!
    Lisa has a question (she's looking over my shoulder!).  She has
sucessfully (and for long periods) breastfed our three children, but her
milk was greenish.  In early posts, some concerns came up about it.
Should she be concerned??  We may have #4 coming soon, so input would be
nice!!
    Thanks again for Lactnet!!