Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 04:19:03 -0400
Dear L'netters,

    Does anyone have handy a bibliography of recent articles on breastmilk
and myelination?  I am gathering up some info for a clinic in Morelos
(Mexico) and would like to collect a tidy little pile of citations (which I
will translate in my copious spare time) for the troops back home.

    Yes, by-&-large Mejicanas tend to BF, but there is *alot* of formula
supplementation, and middle-class women often feel that bottle-feeding is the
more 'civilized' option... and  lower-income women tend to emulate their
wealthier paisanas.  Sigh.

   Thanks in advance.  Feel free to LactNet them, or pass them on to my
address.

May the Milk Be With You,

Mysti Easterwood