From:
Brian Maves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 09:02:54 +0900
What is the word for the process of antibody development within the breast?
 I have tried to search this and can't seem to find it online or in any of
my books.  I thought I read it on LACTNET a few weeks ago in a post that
explained that antibodies to infection  and illness are produced in the
breast itself via mouth to nipple contact, but that the same antibodies are
not found in a serum blood test.
Thanks for your help.
Gina  Gile-Maves
LLL Leader
Misawa, Japan
mom to Mallory (8yo) Kelsey (6yo) Mitch (4yo) and Jenna (4mos)