From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:09:25 EDT
I second the notion that "preparedness in a natural disaster" is greatly
simplified when one is nursing a baby (or an older child, for that matter).
As the grocery stores started to go berzerk here, I did not have to run in for
any ABM as I had the real thing in its original sterile containers right here
on my person.

My almost three year old can tolerate enough "cow milk" to wet his cereal in
the morning, but any more than that comes right back up, so mother's milk is
even more valuable.  He can also sleep right through tonight's storms snuggled
right next to mom, nursing at will as usual.

Lisa Jones, in blustery, wet Wellington, south FL, USA