From:
kersula family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:22:41 -0500
Seems like just the word "discharge pack"  -- think what most discharges
are...some sort of weird thing that comes out of somewhere....just like the
discharge packs.  We have a "Letter to Breastfeeding Mothers" that we
include in our info packs -- we put in a disclaimer that says, "You will
receive a discharge pack, provided by the formula companies, with
breastfeeding information written by and approved by the formula
companies..."

Our pedis refuse to stop giving out these packs....I personally ditch most
of the contents (written and ABM) when I give them to moms...No pedi has
ever looked inside one.  No pedi has ever noticed the disclaimer in the
letter.  (Of course, how many moms read the d--- things.....?? ;-))

Dawn Kersula, slip sliding away in southern Vermont