From:
Pascoes in Dubai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:23:55 +0400
I apologise if this has been discussed before but I have a really GOOD
reason why I can't get into the archives!  There is a proxy on our
server due to local sensitivities to all things related to sex, and
every time  I do a Lactnet archive search with the word nipple or breast
the proxy intervenes! ARRGH  I just got the spiel from the rep on
Mepitel silicon gauze wound dressings, made by Molnycke Health Care. The
literature says nothing about use on nipples but the reps are touting
them here as suitable. Does anyone have more info? If this has been
discussed could someone email me the posts? Apologies again, and many
thanks.

Meg Kingsley

Lay Breastfeeding Supporter, Dubai UAE

E-Mail : [log in to unmask]