From:
Tami Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:16:48 -0700
Hi Sylvia and all!
I see nothing in my reference material to indicate that Ginko Biloba would
be a problem herb to take during lactation.  However, as always, I would
have this Mom watch closely for any changes in baby bowel habits or unusual
rashes, just in case there may be a sensitivity to the herb.  I hope this
information helps.
Wishing you health and wellness!

Tami Karnes,                            One With Nature
Certified Herbalist                     P.O. Box 1724
Sedona, AZ                              Sedona, AZ  86339-1724
[log in to unmask]                       (800) 230-5166
   http://home.earthlink.net/~onewthnature/
   offering a complete line of hand prepared herbal therapies
   free catalog available upon request