From:
Maureen Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:01:06 EST
wow do i ever want my boss to read this list. So many of you have said such
wonderful arguments/debates that i could never make myself (yes, i am afraid
of/ intimidated by my boss) but i do think she would at the very least listen
to the such well spoken arguments/ points you have all made about the diaper
bags. I still find it peculiar that the diaper companies and clothing
companies never felt the need to follow suit and do "gift bags" to promote
their products.Thanks!

"There are two ways to live your life.
 One is as though nothing is a miracle.
 The other is as though everything is a miracle."
 Albert Einstein.