From:
Fookkong Fok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 16:59:31 PDT
Hi lactnetters,
Regarding colostrum supplements- I remember Dr. Jelliffe when he was here in
Singapore in 1990, and rushing to the health food store to pick up the
colostrum supplements for him.  He was curious as to whether this
supplements really worked. We were both amazed at the kind of things that
people use to pass off as health remedies.  Apparently this are just
supplements- no real studies have been done.  Dr. Jelliffe wanted to do a
study on colostrum and we were talking about it until his sudden death the
following year.  Any one doing any colostrum study?  I'll be interested.
Doris Fok, IBCLC in private practice in Singapore (65)2513116