Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:47:00 EDT
Jill:

   Good to see you here/ Welcome back.

   I think that  there is the possibility that hormonal imbalances maymay
have deliterious effects on mammary gland developement which in turn could
have an effect on milk synthesis... Butte touches on this in Milk
Composition of Insulin Dependent Diabetes J Ped Gastro and Nutr 1987 6:936-41

    As with so much that we are finding what effects one mother will not
effect another.

    The more mothers who initiate bf and come to us for assistance the more
"difficulties" and variations we are going to see.

    Patricia