From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:59:43 -0400
Carol wrote:

> if you can't find the lll website on your own without me putting the
>address in here, shame on you.

My 13 y/o daughter used it to find my phone number at the hotel last week.
I was amazed; asked her, "How did you know La Leche League's address?"  In
that lovely 13 y/o "duh" voice, dripping with condescension, she informed
me, "www-dot-lalecheleague-org."  (visualize eyes rolling with the subtext,
"I can't believe my mother doesn't think I would know this.")

Mary Renard
LLL Leader since 1984
who did *not* find LLLI's website on the first try!