Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:45:29 -0500
I have send dozens of babies to Peds certified CST with a majority having improvement but none experiencing any problem whatsoever. Many moms elect to continue because they see the benefits. I would ask where's the evidence for most of the "treatments" MDs use unnecessarily, all of which come with side effects?  For example, why are they still using erythromycin in ALL babies' eyes, when babies born by c section (30% or more of US births) have ZERO exposure and all mothers are tested for STDs? Yet they threaten parents with a call to DCFS if they want to refuse this outdated, unnecessary, non-evidence based practice. There is no evidence for routinely given vitamin K injections, which contain alcohol; that is not safe let alone necessary for most babies but they are given based on a flawed understanding of newborn physiology.  The "low" blood sugar protocols - where's that evidence?  Again lacking understanding of the beautifully designed system in place where babies are meant to be in ketosis, rarely requiring out intervention.  There is zero proof for vaccines - there is not one randomized placebo study and we have  the highest morbidity and mortality, including highest first day death rates and SIDS rates, which spike at 2, 4 and 6 months and yet they ignorantly (because let's face it, they and the public have been "told" that vaccines are the greatest medical intervention and "believe" this without actually researching the history).  There is actually plenty of evidence that vaccines cause damage but the vaccine manufacturers, free from any liability since 1986, provide the manipulated data stating their product is free from fault, just like the tobacco companies did.  MDs are trained by the pharmaceuticals and then are mouthpieces, having done no research themselves, ignorantly and arrogantly repeating "well we know it's not the vaccines". MDs don't listen to mothers who report reactions, instead they are now telling mothers that it is "normal" to have seizures after vaccines because the are blinded. No one reports recruits to VAERS because reactions are "normal".  Later when the kid has epilepsy or autism parents are denied their observations and told "your baby always had that".  "Common" does not make it "normal". Evidence comes from observation. Look around at kids today. They are way too many who are not normal and now even from birth, since mothers are vaccinated. By the way whooping cough has mutated and increased BECAUSE of the vaccine.  This is not genetics. It is something we are doing. We are manipulating on so many levels what nature perfected over the millennia to provide us with the tools to live long, healthy lives and in one generation, we have for the first time a generation not expected to outlive their parents. A generation of chronically sick kids, each expected to be on at least one medication, each medication leading to new symptoms requiring yet more medications. This is not improving health but it is very profitable and it will be the destruction of the species.