From:
Wendy McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:36:54 -0700
Gish wrote:
>>Wonderful for bee bites - my fingers were stiffen out and swollen,. I
wrapped them in cabbage and presto -  VANISHED. I used to experiment with
willing mom - one leg cabbage the OTHER ONE ANY TREATMENT THE MOM WANTED ,
CABBAGE ALWAYS DID IT. Cabbage for anything swollen seems to do it, My Dads
leg swell after bypass vanished after using cabbage - if latterly collapsed

Thank you SO much!!  I've been wondering what to do for my grandmother's
swollen knee and even though I've recommended cabbage for edematous breasts,
I'd never considered it for other areas of swelling.  So, just one
question - green or red or does it matter?

Gratefully,
Wendy McCoy, IBCLC, LLLeader
Placerville, CA  USA