From:
Roni Chastain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:13:41 EDT
Hi Laurie,
I  have these web sites for abc news.
 <A HREF="http://www.abc.com">http://www.abc.com/</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.abcnews.com/">http://www.abcnews.com/</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.abcnews.com/onair/ptl/html_files/index.html">
http://www.abcnews.com/onair/ptl/html_files/index.html</A>
If you see them in blue, you can just click on them.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all who have contacted me about
sending the generic letter to Oprah requesting she do a show on normal birth.
I feel like I am on a mission to change childbirth in America. I post my
letter on her boards and email it regularly.  Thanks again for all your
support.

Roni M. Chastain, RN, LCCE, FACCE
Glen Cove, New York