From:
Terri Chrobak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 09:08:10 -0400
Hi!  Last evening I received a phone consult from a mother breastfeeding a
6 month old and within the last week or so she has been experiencing deep
breast pain shooting up through her breast when the breast is empty.  We
discussed possible thrush, breast massage, plugged ducts.  My question is,
could their be any relationship between the pain and implants?  She had
these about 6 years ago and hasn't had any problems until now.  THanks for
any help.  T Chrobak RN CLE