From:
"Beth E. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:42:36 +0000
Someone posted that Hershey's and Kit Kat candy bars were made by the N-word.
I called Hershey Food Corp customer service line today and was told that they
most emphatically are NOT.  I explained to the service rep that we boycott N
and why and wanted to eat safe candy.

So eat your Hershey's bars and Reese's and Skor bars!  ;-)

Regards,
Beth Johnson, Certified Breastfeeding Educator, Chocoholic