From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 10:19:32 +0200
Euhm... I have a very 'blond' question: what is the problem...? ;-) Why were
her breasts examinated in the first place?
I could imagine that increased blood flow through breastfeeding might have
enlarged the veins, but how is that problematic?

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands