From:
Kim Ann Lorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:52:57 EDT
Can we substitute the word bottle for the word breast, would the Dr (  or
people) have a problem with it then? Are we too worried about little girls
bottle feeding dolls and they are too young for that??? Is there outrage
about  bottles for little girls?? Nope!

Who just had a facebook "fight" about nursing in public, with my own sister
 none the less! I won't even ask her opinion about this doll! But I may
rewrite  the complaints about why this doll is wrong and put the word bottle in
and see  what response I get! ;-)

Kim Ann Lorber
LLL Leader Quad Cities IA/IL
_http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/_ (http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/)

In a message dated 3/25/2011 11:22:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,