From:
Shaland Sherratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:27:25 -0700
Hi Sarah,
I just finished the same course, sitting for exam in October. I'm also from California:) Laurie had great advice! As you know California is competitive. You are at a huge advantage, having your RN, so that is great news. My number one piece of advice is to make friends with your mentors. Your clinical experience can be amazing if you have a positive friendly attitude. I was so lucky to have the best mentors and I told them all of the time how great they were and how much I appreciated them. I had some classmates who seemed to have troubles because they wanted to correct or question their mentors. Don't get me wrong, questions and discussions are great, but not in front of their patients:)
I'm here if you have any questions on the class or feel overwhelmed:) You are going to love it! LC's are my favorite kind of people.

Best of luck!

Shaland Verdi, CLEC

Sent from my iPhone