From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:23:42 -0400
Just one more brief comment- I was confused by the * next to some names
that means- accepts referrals.  What kind of referrals?  How do you get
on this list?  Is it likely that if there is no * by my name that someone
will think that I do not want any new private- practice clients?

Sarah

Sarah Friend Barnett   LLLL, IBCLC
Bronx (New York City), NY  -  [log in to unmask]
" You are not obliged to finish the task,
 neither are you free to neglect it."       R. Tarfon