From:
Melissa Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:54:04 -0800
I just received my copy of Mother Food: Food and herbs that promote milk
production and a mother's health" by Hilary Jacobson

I have not had a chance to read it cover to cover yet but I am looking
forward to doing so.

By the way, there has been a lot of discussion about food allergies on
Lactnet recently and I thought I'd mention that Hilary Jacobson's book seems
to have several sections on this topic.

Hilary, are you on Lactnet? If so, can you email me offline?

Also, Beverly Morgan wrote the foreword to the book and I would love to read
the entire thing but my copy somehow cuts off the foreword before it is
complete. If anyone has a copy of this book could you see if your foreword
is also cut off and then I will know if it is my copy of if it was a
printing error.

Thank you.

Melissa Cole

LLLL, WIC PC and 2009 exam hopeful (just mailed in my application!)