From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:20:09 -0400
I posted a week or two ago about some misinformation in one of his books. I
don't recall reading any responses, but I have gotten some curious phone
messages from someone who works for him making reference to "an email
message you'd sent." If anyone here emailed them about this, can you contact
me privately and let me know what you said and whether my email was attached
or my name was mentioned? (I promise not to go ballistic or anything. ;-)
I'm just totally baffled, since I hadn't yet emailed them (I got caught in
the pre-LLLI Conference rush and stuck it on my "to do when I get home"
list) and am trying to figure out what exactly she's responding to. Any
information would help me to avoid being blindsided when I call her back.
Thanks!
Janice Berry, mom of Zack (11/30/92) and Gina (9/4/96)
Westerville, OH